An On-Demand Webinar – Hosted by O’Reilly Media:
Watch the replay!
Thinking of building an entity resolution and analysis application yourself? STOP! DON’T DO IT! Life is just too short. In this webcast, hear from a solutions architect and a product manager who talk to organizations every day about Hadoop and their entity resolution and analysis requirements. They’ll describe the critical technical capabilities needed and the pitfalls of trying to build it yourself.
This webcast will explore:
- Scalability: How to support large-scale use cases
- Accuracy at scale: How to achieve maximum performance while retaining extreme accuracy
- Entity resolution: “Black box” machine learning approaches versus a statistical rules-based approach
- Relationship resolution: Why to whom you are connected matters and creates cleaner entities
- Entity and relationship analysis: How to distill big data into actionable insight
- Flexibility: Flexibility of your own solution versus the power of off-the-shelf
- Competitive advantage: Is homegrown technology a competitive advantage for your organization?
Recorded on March 24, 2015