On-Demand Webinar | October 14, 2015 Watch the replay!
Join us for an informative webinar where you’ll learn the:
* Impact of incomplete customer views to your analysis
* Summarize the challenges many organizations face and present the solutions needed when attempting to combine data sources and resolve entities
* Tips for most cost-effective ways to get advanced profiles today and tomorrow
On-Demand Webinar | September 24, 2015 Watch the replay!
In this webinar, we:
* Discuss what “advanced 360-degree entity view” means.
* Summarize the challenges many organizations face and present the solutions needed when attempting to combine data sources and resolve entities.
* Share 5 specific ways to ensure you get the most accurate entity information possible.
* Provide 3 examples of Novetta Entity Analytics in action through use cases.
On-Demand Webinar | September 1, 2015 Watch the replay!
Hosted by O'Reilly Media
In this webinar, we discuss the following:
* Value delivered to enterprises across markets such as Energy, Financial Services, Global Manufacturing, Healthcare, Insurance and Retail
* Use cases around Customer Loyalty, Fraud Detection, and Security Threat Assessment
* Best practices in getting started
* Advantages of building and delivering solutions such as Novetta's Entity Analytics via Amazon Web Services on the AWS platform
On-Demand Webinar | June 18, 2015 Watch the replay!
Hosted by O'Reilly Media
You want to create a Data Lake and store large volumes of disparate data on a Hadoop cluster for advanced analytics. You may have completed a small scope proof of concept (POC) and are ready to take the next step and bring in more data. But what about Data Governance - what role does it play in implementing a Data Lake? And as the data silos come down, how do you deal with the politics and compliance issues that come with data ownership and responsibility? Does Big Data Governance exist?
On-Demand Webinar | Recorded on June, 3, 2015
Discover how Hortonworks HDP and Novetta Entity Analytics can help Oil and Gas companies construct complete, integrated, and clear global profiles of suspicious individuals, terrorists and criminal threats.
On-Demand Webinar | Hosted by O'Reilly Media
In this webcast, hear from a solutions architect and a product manager who talk to organizations every day about Hadoop and their entity resolution and analysis requirements. Understand the critical technical capabilities needed and the pitfalls of trying to build it yourself.
On-Demand Webinar | Recorded January 20, 2015.
Novetta's Jennifer Reed, Director of Product Management, discusses how Novetta Entity Analytics makes Hadoop data useful to anyone using an adaptive process to unify all types of data, regardless of schema, and allows analysts to look at and connect their data in entirely new ways.