McLean, VA — September 24, 2013 — Novetta CEO Peter LaMontagne will chair and Novetta is the Diamond sponsor for the Defense Strategies Institute’s Big Data for Intelligence Symposium on November 18-19 in Alexandria, VA. The Symposium is free to government employees; it will be held at the Mary M. Gates Learning Center, located at 701 N. Fairfax Street. The theme will be “Creating Actionable Intelligence from Large Unstructured Data Sets”.
According to the Symposium agenda, the specific topics to be discussed include:
- Technology that provides rapid and accurate analysis of large unstructured data sets
- Improving data management through efficient representation
- Empowering analysts with the tools and refined data to produce accurate intelligence information
- Advancing predictive analytics to support operations
- Advances in activity based intelligence
- Managing time and volume to achieve mission success