Novetta Entity Analytics Connects Multi-Dimensional Data Across Internal and External Sources For Better Insight into Customer Behavior
McLean, VA – January 20, 2015 – Novetta, a leader in advanced analytics technology, today launched the only data refinement, entity resolution and analysis software to power large-scale analytics on all data in Hadoop. Hadoop works best for analytics processing and modeling large volumes of a single data source, but as companies bring multi-source data into Hadoop, analysis across different data sources and types can be very difficult. Novetta Entity Analytics solves this problem by offering unparalleled clarity into all enterprise data in Hadoop, arming corporations with actionable business intelligence to protect, understand, and connect with their customers with meaningful context.
“Current MDM and entity resolution offerings continue to operate on just a subset of data and lack the ability to strategically leverage new semi-structured and unstructured data sources,” said, Jim Cushman, President of Commercial & Products Division at Novetta. “Novetta Entity Analytics offers an economical and scalable approach to leveraging new sources of big data and uncovering insights that drive better decisions.”
Since 9/11, Novetta Entity Analytics has been developed, deployed, and tested within the Federal government and has proven the vital importance of converting ungoverned big data into a manageable, refined, and trustworthy source of insight. Multiple agencies leverage Novetta Entity Analytics to provide them with the required data integration, refinement, and analysis of billions of “records” from hundreds of sources from a variety of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data. Novetta is now bringing this technology to the commercial markets including retail, financial services, insurance, healthcare, and oil and gas.
“Our experience in big data truly sets Novetta apart. For over a decade, Novetta Entity Analytics has been proven, in the most demanding and highly sensitive environments, to solve big data analytics challenges at speed and scale,” said Jennifer Reed, Director of Product Management at Novetta. “Novetta Entity Analytics uncovers hidden insights buried in your Hadoop data, creates and manages complex views and relationships, and ultimately reveals patterns and trends across data between people, locations, events and products.”
Novetta Entity Analytics runs natively on Hadoop, is certified to run on Cloudera CDH and Hortonworks HDP, and turns Hadoop data lakes and enterprise data hubs into valuable resources of business opportunity. For example:
- Healthcare providers can connect email, documents, charts, reports and social media with relevant events and relationships typically hidden in patient and provider data management systems to instill trust and improve patient care through the identification of inefficiencies and dissatisfied patients.
- Retailers can correlate data coming in from clickstream, web logs, email, and social media with product data warehouse and master data management systems to understand not only affinities and buzz, but also insight into influencers beyond just their number of connections.
- Banks can expose hidden relationships within email, claims filings, public criminal records, or court filings, fraud lists, and social media, and connect this data to customer and employee management systems data to identify everything from dissatisfied customers to fraud.
- Government organizations can connect email and social media with agency databases to increase public trust by identifying service problems and dissatisfied citizens.
- Insurance companies can integrate email, reports, documents and transcripts with customer management systems and external data sources such as public record filings, to give brokers a broader picture of the customer experience and provide an opportunity to uncover upsell opportunities and hidden fraud.
Learn more about Novetta Entity Analytics at www.novetta.com/products/entity-analytics