Making data-driven decisions about risks and threats to facilities, assets and employees can be complex, especially when operating on a global scale. At Novetta, we know it is critical to deliver you solutions that can acquire, manage, integrate, analyze and explore your data as its aggregated from a diverse set of data sources.
Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) and Novetta Entity Analytics can help Oil & Gas companies construct complete, integrated, and clear global profiles of suspicious entities such as individuals, terrorists and criminal threats.
Join the webcast on Wednesday, June 3rd at 1pm Eastern, and learn how to provide your security analysts with rich, contextual reporting of the risks posed to their global operations. Topics of the webcast include:
- Combining unstructured internal and external data to empower business units rather than overwhelm them with painful searches
- Leveraging Kafka, HBASE, Oozie, HIVE, YARN, and HCAT to:
- monitor and capture online sources
- store metadata and pass text to Novetta Entity Analytics for entity extraction and linking to existing unstructured sources, keywords, people, events and organizations
- publish data into an index for user interaction and analysis
- Supporting multiple teams using the same data and additional business unit sources and security, while enabling data to be stored just once on the Hortonworks HDP cluster