Novetta Entity Analytics Delivers Critical Requirements for Advanced 360 Entity Views.
The ability to bring together data from multiple sources and produce complete views of entities for analysis can dramatically transform how organizations perform analytics. Analytics tools and applications with access to advanced 360-degree entity views benefit from richer and more contextual insights than ever before.
Although the term “360-degree view” has been in use for years, most often it refers to a view of a subset of data about a person gathered from internal structured sources and presented in master data management (MDM) software or stored in a data warehouse. Novetta Entity Analytics enables organizations to create advanced 360-degree views of all available information about people, organizations, locations, events, or any other real-world entities from structured, unstructured or semi-structured data in internal and external sources.
Novetta’s team of data and computer scientists began developing its advanced entity analytics technologies more than 15 years ago to help federal government agencies quickly and accurately use new entity data from many large, diverse and rapidly growing data sources for analysis. The source-agnostic methods Novetta’s team developed to deliver advanced 360-degree entity views are built into the commercial version of Novetta Entity Analytics.
Source-Agnostic Methods Deliver Advanced 360-Degree Entity Views
Novetta Entity Analytics automatically collects, organizes, combines, resolves and analyzes entity data from multiple internal and external data sources stored on the Hadoop platform. The source-agnostic Novetta Entity Analytics software uses empirically-based, statistically sound, repeatable processes to produce advanced 360-degree entity views.
The combined entity data can be used by analytics tools and applications such as data warehouses, enterprise search, link analysis visualization, online transaction processing (OLTP,) and online analytics processing (OLAP) running on Hadoop or other platforms. The advanced 360-degree entity data enables organizations to gain unparalleled clarity into enterprise data, make more accurate predictions and perform new types of analytics that weren’t possible before. These advanced views can help organizations improve customer analytics, risk fraud and abuse detection; security threat assessment; and more.
Highly Accurate, Automated Processes Yield Better Entity Analytics
Highly accurate entity resolution and relationship awareness capabilities allow Novetta Entity Analytics to produce the most complete entity views possible without impacting systems of record, workflows or other critical enterprise operations and applications. The software’s built-in intelligence, speed and scalability, and flexible deployment and analytics allow it to be used effectively by a broad range of users.
Below are more details about the unique capabilities included in Novetta Entity Analytics:
- Unique, source-agnostic entity resolution processes in Novetta Entity Analytics identify and combine entity information within many data sources into advanced 360-degree views without using foreign keys or specific internal identifiers. The software creates highly accurate and complete entity views from data in many structured, unstructured and semi-structured sources, even fragmented and dirty data.
- Relationship detection between entities allows Novetta Entity Analytics to provide greater context about entities and hierarchies, such as roles within formal or informal groups, or transactional relationships. To detect simple and complex relationships, the software uses the data attributes it already uses for entity resolution and additional payload attributes.
- Built-in intelligence within Novetta Entity Analytics is based on the knowledge Novetta’s team of computer and data scientists gained consulting on some of the world’s largest data integration and entity analytics projects. The software includes automated processes and best practices to help users attain the most accurate entity resolution results possible.
- Enterprise speed and linear scalability enables Novetta Entity Analytics to support all projects and workflows. The software is built on a unique, high performance, distributed parallel processing model that works for small or large clusters, few or many data sources and millions or billions of records.
- Flexible deployment and analytic options make it easy for customers to get started. Novetta Entity Analytics can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud, using Cloudera, Hortonworks or Pivotal Hadoop distributions, and provides secure access controls to support a variety of workflows, departments and use cases.
Gaining Unparalleled Clarity and New Insights From Big Data
With Novetta Entity Analytics, organizations can easily bring together multiple data sources within Hadoop, produce advanced 360-degree entity views, dramatically transform how they perform analytics, and deliver more actionable insights than ever before. The breadth and depth of experience and ease of use Novetta has built into its software means organizations that deploy Novetta Entity Analytics don’t have to hire a team of data scientists and data integration resources to get the job done.
For more information about how Novetta Entity Analytics delivers advanced 360-degree entity views, get the new white paper, Novetta Entity Analytics: Delivering Unparalleled Clarity of Entity Data.