McLean, Va. – Novetta, a leader in advanced analytics technology, today announced it has been selected as one of the top 50 great workplaces in the Washington, DC area by Washingtonian magazine. Companies were chosen based on a range of criteria, including offering employees challenging and interesting work, good work and life balance, generous pay and benefits, and recognition and respect. Final award determinations relied heavily on scores given by a company’s employees.
“We are honored to be chosen as one of the top 50 great places to work in the Washington, DC area,” said Peter B. LaMontagne, CEO of Novetta. “This award recognizes the importance Novetta places on creating a rewarding and supportive workplace for our employees.”
This is the ninth time Washingtonian magazine has showcased ‘Great Places to Work’ in the Washington, DC area. The feature is published every other year and dates back to 1999. Winning 2015 workplaces range from firms with dozens of employees to a corporation with more than 48,000, and include information technology companies, government agencies, government contractors, nonprofits and more.
“We’re proud to be acknowledged by Washingtonian magazine for our positive work environment,” said Marion Ruzecki, Vice President of Employee Care and Development at Novetta. “We work hard to attract and nurture top talent and ensure our employees are empowered and recognized for their accomplishments.”
Benefits available to Novetta employees include:
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, including short-term/long-term disability
- 401k with a potential 10% company contribution to boost retirement savings
- Tuition assistance and training programs to further growth
- Career development planning and counseling
- Flexible personal time off for employees to recharge
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible spending accounts, parental leave, pet insurance, and more
- Wellness programs to encourage fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- A generous referral bonus program
- Sponsorship and participation in tech meetups, hackathons, and innovation challenges to stay on top of the latest technologies
- Movie nights, other team social events, and food at the office
To learn more about joining the Novetta team and to browse open positions, visit www.novetta.com/careers.
Headquartered in McLean, VA with over 750 employees across the US, Novetta has over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance through advanced analytics for government and commercial enterprises worldwide. Grounded in its work for national security clients, Novetta has pioneered disruptive technologies in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media and multi-int fusion. Novetta enables customers to find clarity from the complexity of ‘big data’ at the scale and speed needed to drive enterprise and mission success. Visit www.novetta.com for more information.
Contact: Kaila Brosey, MerrittGroup, 703-390-1534, email@example.com