Yes, entity resolution does matter – tremendously – when it comes to information management and analysis. In fact, Novetta Entity Analytics unlocks the potential of data and enables organizations to get more out of existing enterprise technologies and applications. We’ve just released a new whitepaper on this topic; get it here.
Does your organization already have data integration or data quality tools? How about data warehouse or MDM tools? Are those tools giving you the clearest, most high fidelity look at the people, places, products or events you’re interested in? Wouldn’t it be great if you could ratchet up their performance so that the resulting analytics were more accurate and provided deeper insights?
Novetta Entity Analytics augments data integration and data quality workflows to allow organizations to add new data varieties at greater volumes while improving the quality of the data in data warehouses, data marts, operational data stores, and MDM applications. And, Novetta Entity Analytics employs proven data science principles to produce datasets containing complete views of entities and the details about complex relationships between entities. Additionally, self-service business intelligence, data discovery and other analytics applications can utilize the resolved data for analysis.
Below, I’ve made it easy and straight-forward to get the just facts. Continue reading to understand WHAT Novetta Entity Analytics does to augment common technologies within the enterprise architecture, learn HOW it’s done, and most important – consider the value you’ll get out of it.
Data Integration – Providing Trusted, Unified Views of Data
- What Novetta Entity Analytics Does to Augment the Technology. Removes the guesswork from defining matching rules and creates advanced 360° views and relationships across disparate datasets
- How it’s Done. By enabling users to quickly & easily resolve entities and relationships; and by rapidly profiling characteristics of datasets in the time it typically takes to analyze just a sample
- What’s In It For You. Richer entities for use in your applications …. and time & resource savings through automated intelligent processes
Data Quality – Monitoring and Improving Data Reliability
- What Novetta Entity Analytics Does to Augment the Technology. Provides a simple means to evaluate less trusted data sources; and, enables data explorers access to raw data with the context to understand its quality
- How It’s Done. By providing tools for understanding data and how that data needs to be cleaned; and by automatically identifying patterns and values in data not currently monitored or operationalized
- What’s In It For You. Best practices for working with less trusted datasets and solid guidance on how to augment or cleanse prior to using
Master Data Management – Operationalizing Customer and Product Data
- What Novetta Entity Analytics Does to Augment the Technology. Facilitates the ability to connect MDM data to high volume transactional data to define behavioral patterns and relationships
- How It’s Done. By matching sparse and dirty datasets at scale; and by replicating MDM data to a Hadoop cluster and combining it with other sources to create advanced 360° entity views
- What’s In It For You. New, more powerful ways to analyze data to define behavioral patterns and relationships … and the ability to identify and uncover hidden leads or instances of fraud
Data Warehouse – Storing Data for Analysis and Reporting
- What Novetta Entity Analytics Does to Augment the Technology. Creates a means to clean nodes & edges, reduce duplication within the data, improve house-holding, and enable greater flexibility in finding patterns and relationships within the data; Producing entity indices to describe how warehouse data is connected around entity types, such as customer or product. Improved accuracy of models and reporting for online analytical processing systems. Enriched data stored in data warehouses that can easily connect to external data sources
- How It’s Done. By creating a means to clean nodes & edges, reduce duplication within the data, improve house-holding, and enable greater flexibility in finding patterns and relationships within the data; Producing entity indices to describe how warehouse data is connected around entity types, such as customer or product
- What’s In It For You. Improved accuracy of models and reporting for online analytical processing systems. Enriched data stored in data warehouses that can easily connect to external data sources
Business Intelligence and Analytics – Empowering More Accurate Predictions
- What Novetta Entity Analytics Does to Augment the Technology. Enables data explorers and miners appropriate access to data in its raw form. Supports self-service with the ability to create views and relationships that meet the needs of different use cases
- How It’s Done. By providing details about complex relationship, such as source data, processes, and logic used to resolve data and define the relationships
- What’s In It For You. Your BI tools that’ll easily access the entity data to deliver better insight and more accurate & rich analysis; and, your users can easily verify datasets produced using acceptable methods
Enhancing Enterprise Architectures and Applications with Novetta Entity Analytics
The bottom line is simple. Novetta Entity Analytics enables organizations to improve business analytics and outcomes by easily adding internal and external data sources, and augmenting data integration, data quality, MDM, data warehouse and business intelligence applications to gain valuable new insights from data. It’s time to get more out of your Big Data. You can with Novetta, so, what are you waiting for?