MCLEAN, VA – Novetta, a leader in advanced analytics technology, today announced it has been selected as one of the top 50 great workplaces in the Washington, DC area by Washingtonian magazine. Companies were chosen based on a range of criteria, including generous pay and benefits, interesting and meaningful work, great work/life balance, opportunities to learn and grow, financial stability, commitment to charity and community, and the recognition and respect given to employees. Final award determinations relied heavily on scores given by a company’s employees.
“Winning this honor for a second consecutive time is an affirmation of our commitment to our employees and making Novetta an exceptional place to build a career alongside other talented professionals supporting important customers.” said Peter LaMontagne, CEO of Novetta.
This is the tenth time Washingtonian magazine has showcased ‘Great Places to Work’ in the Washington, DC area. The feature is published every other year and dates back to 1999. Winning 2017 workplaces range from a firm of ten employees to a corporation with more than 80,000, and include information technology companies, government agencies, government contractors, nonprofits and more.
“We work hard to attract, hire and retain the very best. I believe our employees stay at Novetta because the work is challenging, there are opportunities to learn and grow, and we have the right culture for our amazing technical workforce,” said Marion Ruzecki, Senior Vice President of Employee Care and Development at Novetta.
Benefits available to Novetta employees include:
● Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, including
● 401k with up to 10% company contribution to boost retirement savings
● Tuition assistance and training programs to further growth
● Career development planning and counseling
● Flexible, personal time off for employees to recharge
● Voluntary benefits such as flexible spending accounts, parental leave,
pet insurance, and more
● Wellness programs to encourage fitness and a healthy lifestyle
● Generous referral bonus program
● Movie nights and other team social events
● Sponsorship and participation in tech meetups, hackathons, and innovation challenges to stay on top of the latest technologies
Learn more about joining the Novetta team and browse open positions.
Headquartered in McLean, VA with over 700 employees across the US, Novetta has over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance through advanced analytics for government and commercial enterprises worldwide. Grounded in its work for national security clients, Novetta has pioneered disruptive technologies in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media and multi-int fusion. Novetta enables customers to find clarity from the complexity of ‘big data’ at the scale and speed needed to drive enterprise and mission success. Visit www.novetta.com for more information.
Brooke L. Reichel, Novetta Senior Marketing Manager
Direct Line: 571-220-0619