The 13th Annual Homeland Security Week will bring together 250+ individuals ranging from DHS officials, industry executives, elected officials, and academia from across the U.S. and global stakeholders to discuss the challenges at the forefront of homeland security operations, policy and procurement’s.
- Border Management and Surveillance
- Cyber Security
- Critical Infrastructure
- Processing, Exploiting and Disseminating Intelligence and ISR Platforms
- Counter Terrorism and Safe Cities
“Augmenting OSINT with Advanced Machine Learning in the Cloud”
- Use Case: Digital Forensics in the Field
- Quickly make sense of information collected from hard drives, mobile devices, etc.
- Machine Learning and Entity Resolution
- Learn how the Universal Language Model Fine Tuning (ULMFiT) can be used to classify unstructured text documents
- Leverage the power of at-scale entity resolution techniques in the field as data is collected
- OSINT Collection and Processing
- Learn about modern ways to collect, process, and analyze OSINT
- Strategies to augment information found in the field with OSINT
- Future Edge Capabilities
- Learn how an ecosystem of edge capabilities can be applied to improve mission outcomes
Visit us in the exhibit area to talk to our subject matter experts.