Forging Partnerships | Identifying Commonalities | Moving Forward
The second annual Big Data Forum takes place on October 22-24, 2019 at the National Reconnaissance Office in Chantilly, Virginia.
This classified Forum provides the U.S. Government a nexus to discuss challenges, initiatives, solutions, tools, and capabilities to support data management and requirements in defense of the Nation across the full spectrum of conflict in accordance with national-level strategic guidance. Discussions include current and future capabilities and challenges across the Intelligence Community, Services, Combatant Commands, and Industry on the operations and tactical level featuring big data and activity-based intelligence.
Objectives of the Forum include:
- Tuned precision data collection lead to mission accuracy, timeliness, and responsiveness
- Contextual data is needed to increase impact of mission data
- Close the gap between decisions and data collection making the workforce available to analyze and interpret information from all-sources and cross-domains
- Share methodologies across the government
- Develop roadmap for data analytic tool maturation
All attendees must possess an active TS/SCI/TK security clearance and be a U.S. Citizen. The forum will also include unclassified industry technologies and products which will be showcased during the Technology Exposition on Wednesday, October 23.
Invited Agencies Include:
- National Reconnaissance Office
- Unified Combatant Commands/J2
- Twenty-Fifth Air Force
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- United States Air Force
- United States Navy
- United States Army
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- National Air and Space Intelligence Center
- Naval Air Systems Command
We look forward to you joining us to collaborate, share information, explore new technologies, and network with colleagues!
Interested in a career at Novetta?
Check out open job opportunities.