Tuesday, September 15, 2020
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
Machine learning and AI are unique in how they’re helping companies adapt to face pressing business challenges – especially as the market continues to be profoundly impacted by the pandemic. And as compute power becomes far more accessible, companies of every size and type can harness the technology to tackle issues they never anticipated.
Companies like the FinTech Kabbage – which used machine learning to process and distribute Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans to hundreds of thousands of small businesses – and Novetta – which has built advanced analytic ML solutions to address misinformation around COVID-19 – are demonstrating the possibilities.
But as the technology has evolved, best practices and learnings around using AI and ML have also emerged. Using these technologies now requires developing new skills and new ways of thinking, which can be leveraged by any business or organization.
Join a round table with leaders from Kabbage and Novetta, as well as Michelle Lee, VP of the Amazon Machine Learning Solutions Lab, to learn about the impact these machine learning solutions delivered and the lessons learned along the way.
You’ll learn how to:
- Get started on your AI/ML journey during these uncertain times
- Adapt and leverage your existing ML expertise as new challenges arise
- Avoid common pitfalls and apply lessons learned
- Get the most out of AI/ML and the impact it can have on your business, and society, in increasingly uncertain times
- Michelle K. Lee, Vice President of the Amazon Machine Learning Solutions Lab, AWS
- David Cyprian, Product Owner – Novetta Mission Analytics, Novetta
- Kathryn Petralia, Co-founder, Kabbage
- Seth Colaner, Editorial Director, VentureBeat (moderator)