CMU Heinz College Information Security Virtual Career Fair will take place on Thursday, February 25, from 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST.
Hosted by Carnegie Mellon University’s Heinz College of Information Systems and Public Policy, this event is open to Master’s Student candidates in the Master of Science in Information Security Policy & Management (MSISPM) and Master of Science in Information Security (MSIS) programs at CMU who are seeking full-time jobs or summer 2021 internships.
Student Registration and Session Signup is available via Handshake. This event is FREE to students. A Handshake account is required to register.
MEET WITH NOVETTA
12:00 – 12:30 PM: Novetta Cyber & SIGINT Division
Students will gain insight into Novetta’s Cyber & SIGINT Division and how they enable full-spectrum cyber operations to support the national security mission by solving customer’s hardest problems through network analysis, engineering, cloud analytics, software development, and data enrichment.
12:00 – 1:30 PM: 1:1 Sessions
- Meet with SME Kelly Nogueras Seilhamer, Deputy Director, Cyber Engineering, to learn what’s important to have on your resume to make you stand out, what you should expect during the interview and what it would be like to work at Novetta.
- Learn from Jamal Drake, Technical Recruiter about how you can become a part of Novetta’s mission in solving cyber-related problems for our customers. Check out some of our open positions 30257 – CNO Analyst/Programmer and 30258 – CNO Analyst/Programer III.
Novetta provides paid internships to college students seeking to apply their academic background and training in a professional environment.
- Gain valuable experience working with a technology-intensive advanced analytics company
- Receive mentorship in areas of academic specialty and develop competencies necessary to excel professionally after graduation
- Work on challenging, rewarding projects in a field related to your studies and interests
- Begin security clearance processing, where possible
Find out more information about internships and current positions here.