The Special Operations Forces Industry Conference (SOFIC) is 2021’s most important opportunity for the SOF community to interact with industry and collaborate on the challenges, initiatives, and way-ahead in delivering the most cutting-edge capabilities into the hands of SOF operators.
Stay connected to the SOF community and develop, nurture, and exercise its growing network between industry, government, academia, and international partners. By leveraging the depth, breadth, and diversity of this network, the SOF community can boost its velocity, multiply its productivity, and diversify its capabilities to meet the changing demands of SOF operators.
Visit our virtual booth to learn about Novetta’s Automated Information Discovery Environment (AIDE) – an advanced framework that meets critical ISR PED and C2 Mission Objectives. It provides an intuitive, secure, and accredited, open architecture within a non-proprietary framework that currently improves DoD’s and the IC’s ability to command, control, and share information at all echelons.
MedCOP – part of the JOMIS suite of operational medicine capabilities – delivers joint, all-domain medical command and control. Developed in close partnership with medical, logistic and command experts, MedCOP provides its users a globally integrated common operating picture tailored to the specific needs of force health protection. Watch the video.
Attend a LIVE presentation in our Virtual Showcase:
Tuesday, May 18 @ 10:10 AM
The global pandemic has driven home the need for a shared understanding of our national challenges and readiness to respond worldwide. Where are your critical needs? How is your enterprise positioned to respond and protect our nation and partners around the world rapidly?
Novetta’s Medical Common Operating Picture (MedCOP) tool provides common knowledge with uncommon speed and ease. MedCOP allows up-to-the-minute accounting, visualization, collaboration, convergence, mapping, and reporting across the worldwide U.S. and partner nation medical communities.
Attendees will learn:
- Why Defense Healthcare Management Systems and Joint Operational Medicine Information Systems trust and rely on MedCOP for medical command and control (MedC2) and medical situational awareness (MEDSA).
- How MedCOP, a fully accredited and integrated, globally accessible, and user-intuitive dashboard, delivers more effective management of personnel, patients, and resources.
Operations Lead, SOF Exploitation FBNC, Novetta
Tuesday, May 18 @ 3:15 PM
When the volume of data is overwhelming, the velocity is beyond human capacity, and the consequences are critical; Mission Commands need artificial intelligence and machine learning to augment their capabilities.
Novetta’s ODIN, an RMF-accredited artificial intelligence-enabling Mission Command service, enables enterprises to be smarter and faster across C2S, SC2S, BICES, CXS-SWA, CXS-K, and SIPR-REL. ODIN is already in use and production on multiple SIPR and JWICS enclaves and networks.
Attendees will learn:
- Why a scalable, multi-modal single display is your best solution for command and control; full-motion video (FMV); infrastructure modeling; geospatial plotting and awareness; intelligence integration; targeting; humanitarian assistance, and disaster recovery.
- How the right augmented reality tools make the right experts even better at pattern-of-life (POL) detection and tracking; change detection and logging; and analytics.
Multi-Media Engineer, Novetta
Wednesday, May 19 @ 11:15 AM
Strategic Communication Professional Services
Every organization at SOFIC relies on professional communication for the resources, authorities, and alignment which enable mission success. How you communicate with your higher headquarters, partners, target audiences, and even your own people will determine your relevancy, focus, and what you can achieve. Recruiting, onboarding, continuing education to mission planning, budget requests, Congressional and community relations, professional branding, expert storytelling, and imagery are essential requirements.
You are as strong as your relationships. Grow and strengthen them with Novetta’s Strategic Communication Professional Services – the same in-house, mission-focused alignment relied on at JSOC, SOCOM, CENTCOM, and USFOR.
Learn how to import that expertise into your organization to build, connect, share, and win.
Strategic Communications SME, Novetta
Thursday, May 20 @ 11:15 AM
Novetta Mission Analytics
Novetta Mission Analytics is an open source trend analysis platform that uses machine-learning technology and human-in-the-loop processes to extract sentiment and other metadata from thousands of media sources per day.
During this session, you will learn how Novetta Mission Analytics:
- Uses human-in-the-loop analysis to track threat actors’ disinformation.
- Drastically increases the volume and accuracy of sentiment tagging with analysis-supervised machine learning.
- Incorporates social media + traditional media + third-party data to provide a well-rounded view of an information environment.
Senior Analyst, Novetta