The Association of the United States Army’s (AUSA) Annual Meeting is the largest land power exposition and professional development forum in North America. Taking place over three days, the Annual Meeting is designed to deliver the Army’s message by highlighting the capabilities of organizations and presenting a wide range of industry products and services. AUSA accomplishes this task throughout the entire event by providing informative and relevant presentations on the State-of-the-Army, panel discussions and seminars on pertinent military and national security subjects, and a variety of valuable networking events available to all that attend.
In addition to the expansive show floor filled with 700+ exhibitors, attendees have access to:
- Informative and relevant presentations on the state of the Army
- Panel discussions and seminars on pertinent military and national security subjects
- A variety of valuable networking events including ticketed dinners and receptions
- A hands-on opportunity to specify and see the latest technology in action
AUSA’s Annual Meeting includes the total Army – Regular Army, Guard, Reserve, civilians, and family members. It is one of the three key communication platforms employed by the Army to educate and inform government, academic, civic and veteran advocates and leadership on Army priorities and issues impacting today’s Army.
Visit Novetta in Booth #3913
LIVE demos & presentations including:
- Ageon ISR – Real-time mission control and forensic analysis.
- AIDE – An advanced framework that meets critical ISR PED and C2 Mission Objectives.
- CloudTracker – A single pane of glass for oversight of resource utilization, cost, migration, tracking, compliance, and optimization data for Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- SPOCK – Secure Platform Orchestration of Cloud and Kubernetes
- PICARD – Platform for Integrated C3 and Responsive Defense
Novetta Wins U.S. Army CAMO Award