Car Hacking Village (CHV)
CHV is a group of professional and hobbyist car hackers who work together to provide hands-on, interactive car hacking learning, talks, hardware, and contests.
- Join a community focused on discovering weaknesses and exposing vulnerabilities that could significantly impact the safety and security of all drivers and passengers on the road today
- Gain hands-on experience working side-by-side with industry experts
- Participate in interactive contests and challenges
Participate in TWO Capture the Flag (CTF) Challenges:
MAIN CTF (In-person ONLY):
- Difficulty Level: Extreme
- Number of Flags: 10 ~ 15
- Prizes: Yes
- 2021 CTF Rules
- 1st Place: Cheng Li Tiny Car”
- 2nd Place: The Blooth Banana Stand Painting
- 3rd Place: Segway Ninebot KickScooter
CHV Challenge (Virtual or In-Person):
- Difficulty: Entry-Level to Hard
- Number of Flags: 25+
- Prizes: Bragging rights
Car Hacking Village Swag
Head over to https://stores.customink.com/carhackingvillage to pick up the latest Car Hacking Village Swag!
Visit https://www.carhackingvillage.com/ for the full agenda of CHV talks scheduled for August 6 & 7.
Stay in Touch on Discord!
Join the Car Hacking Village discord server to stay in touch and be a part of the community.
Meet Novetta at DEF CON 29
Speaking Session – Career Hacking Village
August 6 @ 6:00 – 7:00 PM Eastern
“Turning Bad Job Ads into Opportunities”
Speaker: Kirsten Renner, Senior Director of Recruiting, Novetta
Co-Founder of Car Hacking Village (CHV)
Candidates face challenges in their search journeys, particularly women and underrepresented groups of people – so, let’s make this barrier a mere hurdle and avenue to success in landing a great job!
Schedule an in-person interview with recruiter Jamal Drake while at DEF CON 29 by sending an email to email@example.com. Before you meet with Drake check out our current positions including CNO Developers/Analysts, Threat Hunter SMEs, and Forensic/Reverse Engineers.
Refer a Friend
Hot Job Positions: $10,000 per referral.
Operational: $5,000 per referral.
Submit a referral here